Thursday, June 27, 2019

Myths and Legends Convention 2019


I'm going to be a guest speaker on five panels for the Myths and Legends Convention.

Last year, my good friend Jason Looney introduced me to Tim Slater, who is responsible for lining up speakers for WesterCon.

Myths and Legends (MALCon) was associated with that event and contacted me to be a part of their own lectures this time around.

This also happens to be the final year for MALCon.

Here's what I'm doing:

Friday, August 9, 2019

7:00 – 7:50 pm            Chimera: Smashing Ideas to Get Smashing Ideas  

8:00 – 8:50 pm            Is Science Killing Fiction  

Saturday, August 10, 2019

9:00 – 9:50 am            Fit Writing into Your Life  
                                    [with Ian Thomas Healy and Jo Fontana]

3:00 – 3:50 pm            Learn to Love Your Writing 
                                    [with Jessica Lauren Gabarron and Lorelei Suzanne]

5:00 – 5:50 pm            Author Readings (Mt Evans)
                                    [with Colin Heintze and J.D. Harpley]

The first two are just me.

The other three are panels with other writers.

I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment